Five New Beauty Products We Love at Estilo
Beauty doesn’t always come naturally, even though we would like people to think it does. We have just added some innovative new beauty products to our arsenal here at Estilo—just in time for summer! Here’s a few of our faves:
- TIGI Urban Antidotes Hair Masques: This is the perfect time of year to prepare your hair for the hot summer weather ahead by deeply conditioning and moisturizing your hair after your regular shampoo and conditioner in the shower. TIGI’s Urban Antidotes Hair Masques are an intensive, weekly treatment for your hair damaged by heat or chemical services. Drench your moisture starved hair with 3 individual treatments: #1 Re-Energize for the lightest moisturizing, #2 Recovery for more conditioning emphasizing smoothing and softening and #3 Resurrection, the most reparative and strengthening masque to repair split ends and prevent breakage. Bring your hair back to life with these rejuvenating masques! Your hair will thank you for it! 7.05 oz $27.
- Style Edit Blonde Perfection Hair Powder: FINALLY! A product that will help to conceal dark or grey regrowth on your blonde, highlighted hair. This non-chemical powder, binds at the root to instantly lighten and brighten your roots, thus blending and concealing visible regrowth. Apply on dry, styled hair. The powder comes in 3 shades, light blonde, medium blonde and dark blonde and it comes with a convenient sponge applicator that covers in one swipe! Comes out when you shampoo! GENIUS!!!! $25.
- Firming Body Contour Cream by Nerium: Yes ladies, it is time to put on those bikinis! Do you have an area that could use a little firming and smoothing? Well, this is easier than going to the gym! This cream is clinically tested to help firm and tone problem areas for sleeker and more youthful looking skin. Key ingredients are green tea, nerium oleander, shea butter, collagen and elastin. Perfect for use on upper arms, thighs, stomach and buttocks…anywhere cellulite can show up! Apply 1-2 times daily on slightly damp skin. Research shows that 92% of women showed improvement on their thighs and 83% reported noticeable skin smoothing and reduction of cellulite. 6.7 ozs. $98.
- Jane Iredale Smooth Affair Primer for Oily Skin: We have had Smooth Affair for some time but this one is targeted for oilier complexions. Not just teenager get oily! This primer is designed to even out your skin, minimize pores and reduce fine lines for a smooth matte finish. It also fights blemishes and reduces shine which can happen when the weather gets warm and humid. This product uses Pore-Away technology with state of the art mineral science to give you a flawless finish. Key ingredients are alpha-hydroxy acids, vitamin C, antioxidants and green tea. Use under make up (we suggest Jane Iredale BB Cremes) or alone. 1.7 ozs. $50.
- Bumble and bumble Don’t Blow It Hair Styler: Let’s face it…it’s summer and there are going to be a lot of hot days when you are not going to want to blow dry your hair! This product is designed to be applied in your hair and left to air dry. It gives you a loose, casual look with a “product-free” feel. If you have some natural texture, this product helps to enhance it. Work into towel dried hair and don’t worry about flyways or the unpredictability of haphazard air drying. Great for braiding also which works perfectly with the season’s bohemian styles. Braid your hair, allow to dry then take out the braids and finger comb. Instant “beachy” waves! 5 ozs. $31.
At Estilo, we are always searching for the newest and most innovative new beauty products to bring to you. These are five of our favorites and there will be more to come in the future! We would love for you to come in for a consultation and test out some of these new products! Have an incredible summer and I’ll talk to you soon!
Be beautiful, bright and bold!